1. Pack up the kids and head out of town.
2. Visit the new home of your adult daughter and son-in-law.
3. Sleep in the best room of the house on account of being the oldest person and the Baab (and Scoby) of the family.
4. Attend church as a family on Palm Sunday.
5. Pick up pizza after church and arrive home to find everyone singing karaoke.
6. Join in.
7. Do a Costco run with adult daughters and pay for everything in the cart, because looking around you realize you are the Baab and that’s what the Baab in the group does.
8. Come home and play Game of Things after figuring out where the pen is.
9. Laugh a lot and then some more.
10. Shop at LUSH getting bath bombs for most.
11. Meltdown on a double dog walk and crash from exhaustion while everyone else plays Quiplash into the night.
12. Keep your regularly scheduled Tuesday call due to no WiFi to send an email postponing it.
13. Go to the Virginia Museum of Fine Art with 9 other people related to you.
14. Relax and enjoy the museum.
15. Watch Netflix Nailed It over lunch.
16. Read 2 books.
17. Dream deeply and vividly each night.
18. Watch the kids open the pool for the season with a polar bear swim.
19. Wrestle your demons while your kids exercise their freedom.
20. Grab a second of hotspot to blog quickly before going off grid again and diving into a third book in as many days.